Q. How long does it take to get setup on the PicsOS print network?
- Setup can be compelted within 1 business day.
Q. How long will it take for my photo retail location to appear in the apps?
- Once the setup process is complete your store will be available immediately.
Q. What commission does PicsOS take for each sale through the network?
- Revenue shares vary for each different app but it ranges from 10%-40%.
Q. Why would I pay 10-40% revenue share to PicsOS
- Most of our retailers report the average order value of a "Local Prints Now" order is over 10% greater than an order through their traditional channels which offsets the revenue share.
Q. Why is the Average Order Value (AOV) so high through your network?
- Apps on our network are designed to make it easier for people access and print photos. We make it easy to connect with photo sources such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. When people can easily choose and send their images, they print more images.
- Many of the apps on our network are geared toward and marketed to photo enthusaists. People who take a lot of pictures print more pictures.
Q. Why does the revenue share vary between the the apps on the PicsOs network?
- Some apps, such as "Local Prints Now" have a low revenue share of 10%. This is becuase "Local Prints Now" relies on the individual retailers to market the app to their customers.
- Other apps such as "Printicular" have a higher revenue share. This is becuase "Printicular" is activley marketed using the latest digital ad placement technology such as Google Adwords.